Monday, October 25, 2010

RCLPS

In case you missed the news update traders, via deadline.com:

EXCLUSIVE: Steven Spielberg has committed to next direct Robopocalypse, a Drew Goddard-scripted adaptation of the Daniel H. Wilson epic novel about the human race's attempt to survive an apocalyptic robot uprising.

The doctor prescribed himself some shares of [RCLIPS] and so should you! "...apocalyptic robot uprising"? This stock is gonna be uprising!


I gotta call a nerd alert on this author - but I guess this is what the movie is based on? Actually traders, I don't know about this one. But I'm going to BUY and HOLD:


OK now I'm at 4:30 in this video. This is a bummer so far, I have to say, traders! This two shirt wearing skinny balding kid with glasses is talking a LOT about how he wrote the book, and how it's really rooted in science fact. Really it is, all of it, rooted in fact. Science fact.

Well the book sounds interesting and maybe even funny, but this weakling is not reading his work. Nobody wants to hear you speak, homeboy!

Well traders, it's been a confusing post.

Oh good, he's telling robot jokes.

No comments: