Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 2 (OF DARK KNIGHT WEEKEND)

Hey. traders! Today is day 2 of The Dark Weekend. BATM2 made 66 million last night. Almost 20 million from midnight screenings alone. Eat it Rocky Horror!

I am holding on for the weekend adjust. It would have to make 85 more millions to hit my goal sell price of 420 on Monday morning. So that’s simple, as is holding on to Aaron Eckhart (Two Face), and Michael Caine (Alfred), and the burlap-sack face guy. Those stocks are growing and the former two will adjust over 60 points combined when BATM2 de-lists.

I had so much confidence in The Dark Knight that I bought two puts for next weekend, on X-Files and Step Brothers. Today I rethought that, halfly. I sold my $30 STPBPU and bought up 8 thousand shares of the $30 STPBCA! But I am going to sell the stock right before the weekend. Or short it. I don’t think it will make even 33 million.

Going to buy back some of Where the Wild Things Are. Even though there are reshoots. Even though the Director’s cut made children cry (and beg to be let out of the theatre), even though Warner Brother’s doesn’t like it. The stock is cheaper now than it ever has been and the movie WILL COME OUT if I have to do the viral campaign myself.

Nothing else is going on, traders! Just go see The Dark Knight if you haven’t yet! Happy tradings!

P.S. LOOK OUT FOR THE MOVIE WE'RE THE MILLERS. only H$1.88 right now!

No comments: